Manisha, the same one who looked at my strange gourd pictures and rolled her eyes, “Not another quiz?!” has now decided to start her very own mother quiz circulating event – Riddle Me This. I kind-of-sort-of figured out the answer to her quiz (Pel was ahead, of course) and had the baton passed on to me (and to Pel).
I thought hard, harder than I did to guess her quiz 😉 . I had a mystery ingredient sitting in the pantry, waiting… But there was a slight problem. She insisted there was another rule – I needed to have the answer before I could ask the question! 🙄 That took time. Wouldn’t it have been quicker to just quiz and let all you smart people out there tell me what it was? Luckily, I knew just who to ask.
So, these are the edible seeds of…. ?
Yes, I assure you I know the name – which language would you like it in? 😀
The winner of the quiz must then:
- find something stranger than strange and,
- post it on their blog within the next two weeks.
- The quiz remains open for at least 1 day and at the most 2 days.
- The person who guesses it correctly gets the torch and is the next host for Riddle Me This.
- If the person who guesses correctly is the previous host, then that person will get to pick someone to pass the buck to from all those who made a guess.
- And so on.
- Please use the fabulous logo, also designed by Manisha, and link back to the host who passed the baton on to you.
- Please do your best to keep this alive. Just think of how much fun it will be!
The clock is ticking… you have 48 hours starting now…
9 am, Nov 7: We have a winner! Anjali of Annaparabrahma gets to host RMT next!
Meera got it right as well! Well done, Anjali and Meera! Thanks for participating, all of you!
Yes, it is Halim (Hindi), Aleeve (Marathi), Raktabeej (Sanskrit), Garden Cress (English)…. names in other languages