Everyone is invited!
The rules for having yourself a Mad Tea Party are simple:
- Cook one or more recipes inspired by Lewis Carroll’s famous Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, between Aug 21-
Sept 8Sept 22), write a post about it (with or without a recipe ).
- Call a friend (or friends – the more the merrier) over for tea and have yourselves a party! If possible, include a picture of the Madness you enjoyed.
- Too hot to cook? Go out and order a cup of tea and tarts (or whatever you fancy)! The portion will be right, and you won’t have to cook in this hot weather! Write a post about it, and how you really enjoyed that!
- Link to this page, which will be updated to include all the entries. You may, if you like, use a Pingback and it will automatically show up in the comments here. Or leave a comment here which will lead us to your post!
- Don’t have a blog? You can still join the party; just leave a comment here about how you had yourself an Alice inspired Mad Party!
(This was earlier published as a page and might have been missed by some! Even though now too late to join this party, I am republishing it as a post)